Information pursuant to article 13 of Legislative Decree No. 196 of June 30, 2003 on the protection of personal data and art. 13 of EU Regulation 679/2016 - General Regulation on Data Protection (GDPR).
Pursuant to and for the purposes of the aforementioned legislation, Sil Studio Immobiliare Lucarelli, hereby wishes to inform you as a preventive measure of the use of your personal data, as well as your rights, communicating the following:
1. OWNER: The data controller is Sil Studio Immobiliare Lucarelli, with registered office in Siena, Via di Città, 2. The updated list of the parties responsible for the treatment, with the related areas of expertise, is available at our office.
2. PERSONAL DATA OBJECT OF TREATMENT: For the purpose of the activity of consulting, management and real estate brokerage, and to satisfy your request for services, we use some data of the interested party. These are identification data, contact details (address, fixed telephone number, mobile phone, fax, e-mail), data relating to the property, data relating to its economic capacity, land registry certificates and real estate data, data on the composition of its core familiar.
3. PURPOSE, LEGAL BASIS AND OBLIGATORY OR OPTIONAL NATURE OF THE TREATMENT: These data will be provided by the interested party and will be collected by our staff and by our collaborators, also by computer or telematic means, in order to be able to carry out consultancy activities. management and real estate brokerage, to execute a contractually agreed service or operation, to verify the progress of contractual relationships and the risks connected to them. It should be noted that the provision of such data is mandatory in the sense that, otherwise, we would not be able to fully or partially fulfill the aforementioned mandate, and that your data may also be collected from other parties. Some information may then have to be communicated by you or by third parties for legal obligations (eg under the anti-money laundering legislation). Your identification data will also be processed for the fulfillment of obligations under the laws of the State, regulations and Community legislation, or by provisions issued by authorities authorized to do so by law and by control or supervisory bodies. The relative treatment does not require the consent of the interested party. The information relating to your property, including photos / videos of the same, will also be processed for the conduct of promotional and commercial practices aimed at the proper execution of the mandate entrusted, and may therefore be disseminated through publication on websites, social networks and / or paper publications of the holder, upon your express consent. Your e-mail addresses may be used by the owner to send you commercial communications on products and services similar to those provided, pursuant to and in accordance with paragraph 4 of art. 130 D. Lgs.196 / 2003. For this treatment purpose you can oppose at any time. The opposition will have no effect on the pursuit of the main purpose of expanding real estate brokerage.
4. ADDRESSEES: Your data will be made known to our internal administrative staff and to our external collaborators, whose list is available at our office, and will also be communicated to our service providers such as, IT services companies, outsourcing, consultants and freelancers, insurance companies, debt collection companies, fraud control companies, entities and / or patronates, companies or entities appointed by us responsible for the specific treatment and whose list is at your disposal at our offices. In addition, your data may be communicated to the technicians for all the investigations on the property of your interest to be made at the Land Registry and / or other Institutions, Bodies or Registers.
5. TRANSFERS: Some of your personal data are transferred to recipients that could be found outside the European Economic Area. The Data Controller ensures that the electronic and paper processing of your personal data by the recipients takes place in compliance with the applicable regulations. Indeed, transfers are based either on an adequacy decision or on the Standard Model Clauses approved by the European Commission. Further information and a copy of these agreements can be obtained from the Owner.
6. DATA STORAGE: All personal data will be processed in compliance with the principles of lawfulness, correctness, relevance and proportionality, only with the methods, including computer and data, strictly necessary to pursue the purposes described above. In any case, personal data will be kept for a period of time no longer than thator strictly necessary to achieve the purposes indicated. Personal data that do not need to be kept for the purposes indicated will be deleted or transformed into an anonymous form. It should be noted that the information systems used to manage the information collected are configured, already originally, in order to minimize the use of data.
7. YOUR RIGHTS: Finally, please note that in your capacity as an interested party, you have the rights set forth in art. 7 of the Privacy Code and art. 15 GDPR and precisely the rights to: 1) obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning you, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form; 2) obtain the indication: a) of the origin of personal data; b) of the purposes and methods of the processing; c) of the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments; d) of the identification details of the owner, the managers and the designated representative pursuant to art. 5, paragraph 2 of the Privacy Code and art. 3, paragraph 1, GDPR; e) the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who may become aware of it in their capacity as designated representative in the territory of the State, managers or agents; 3) obtain: a) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data; b) the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed; c) the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case where such fulfillment is it proves impossible or involves a use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right; 4) object, in whole or in part: a) for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data concerning you, even if pertinent to the purpose of collection; b) to the processing of personal data concerning you for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication, through the use of automated call systems without the intervention of an operator by e-mail and / or through traditional marketing methods by telephone and / or paper mail.
Where applicable, it also has the rights referred to in Articles 16-21 GDPR (Right of rectification, right to be forgotten, right of limitation of treatment, right to data portability, right of opposition), as well as the right of complaint to the Guarantor Authority.
You can contact the Data Controller using the following contact details: [email protected] - +39057746776.